top of page

0% Financing Available
for Aesthetic Treatments

At Velashine Beauty & Aesthetic Clinic, we believe everyone should have access to high-quality, affordable aesthetic treatments. That’s why we’ve teamed up with PLIM to provide financing options for all our aesthetic services and procedures. With our focus on safety and expertise, you can achieve your aesthetic goals confidently and with peace of mind.

IMG_0515.PNG
Treatment Now... Pay Later!

Discover the ease of affording expensive treatments with Plim’s interest-free "Buy Now, Pay Later" credit service! Our flexible payment plans let you spread the cost over time, so you never have to compromise on the care you need.

 

Enjoy the flexibility and peace of mind that comes with managing your expenses without the burden of interest. Say yes to the treatments you want with Plim!

PAY WITH PLIM OPTIONS:

  • PLIM 1: Customers pay a 50% deposit upfront and the remaining 50% in the following month. This payment plan is available for transactions below £500.

  • PLIM 3: Customers pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 3 months. This payment plan is available for transactions above £500.

  • PLIM 6: Customers pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 6 months. This payment plan is available for transactions above £3,000.

  • PLIM 8: Customers pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 8 months. This payment plan is available for transactions above £8,000.

PLIM plans are a form of credit which may not be suitable for everyone. Paying by PLIM is subject to approval and may affect your credit score. See product terms for more details: www.PLIM.co.uk/privacy-policy. UK residents only. Over 18’s only.

bottom of page